üçpınar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladstone online dating - Can you last?

Aşağa gitmek

Gladstone online dating  - Can you last? Empty Gladstone online dating - Can you last?

Mesaj tarafından Lismored C.tesi Tem. 23, 2011 1:52 pm

Wollongong online dating - I am down for anything My name is Ann GASKINS
Gladstone online dating  - Can you last? Sydney1 Gladstone online dating  - Can you last? Sydney2 Gladstone online dating  - Can you last? Sydney3 Gladstone online dating  - Can you last? Sydney4
I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy Launceston free online dating Tamworth online dating singles in Dubbo free online dating Bendigo online dating Albany online dating My goal right now is to meet new friends with benefits. i'm new to the area. I'm a shy person at first but I do warm up quickly. If you wanna no more just right a line and will where we shall go from there. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with or a young guy that knows what hes doing. pLEASE ALL OLDER MEN CONTACT ME FOR A GOOD TIME! I am all about having a great time and getting wlid. Contact me for further info! im always down to meet new people and get to know people and I like casual sex from time to time. Im down to earth and down to go out and always have fun. and whatever else u want to kno about me just ask. Whars up fellas. I am gonna get straight to the point. I am just lookin for a friend with benefits. I just want somebody I can call up when I want some and he can do the same...he can call me when he wants some. Sound good then write me! I want a FWB but this is not working....getting alot of email but one liners and nothing of substance to make yourself stand out. More people bore me and few shock me. The ones who shock me, are confident and creative are ones that I email back. Also, be real....i see many sound tough and rough in email and are icky sweet in their profile write up. If you're looking to capture my heart, you must be true and honest, not only to me but to yourself...My dieal guy is courageous and ot in the physical sense, true blue, honest, loyal, and just all around amazing...I want the whole package and I won't settle for less. :-)

Lismored
Misafir

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Sayfa başına dön

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz